Vape Pen and Vaporizer Accessory FAQs
How do I charge my oil vaporizer pen?
- Detach the 510 vape battery from the cartridge
- Plug in USB vape charger into a USB port on your computer or a approved wall charger DO NOT USE RAPID CHARGERS !!
- Screw the battery to the usb charger until the usb light turns red and or the light on the battery flickers or blinks DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN!!
- A full charge will take 2 to 4 hours. When charge is complete the LED lights on the USB charger will turn green.
- Remove from charger and attach to cartridge.
How do I know when my battery is dead?
White LED lights at the bottom of the battery will blink several times when you inhale to alert you that the battery is dead.
O2VAPE offers a vape pens with lifetime warranties for our buttonless vape pen batteries. However, be sure to check your charger, connection and usb port to ensure that the problem isn’t caused by any of these.
How do I put together the oil vaporizer pen?
- Check to make sure battery is fully charged.
- Examine battery contact head (the top of the battery that connects to the cartridge) for any debris. If there is debris, clean it before use.
- Attach battery to oil vaporizer cartridge.
- Connect mouthpiece to cartridge.
How do I refill the cartridge?
- Disconnect mouthpiece from the cartridge and set the mouthpiece aside.
- Remove blue cartridge plug from inside the cartridge and set it aside.
- Insert a properly sized dispenser, be sure dispenser is completely inside cartridge before filling with oil.
- Fill oil into the cartridge.
- Replace blue cartridge plug into the opening of the cartridge.
- Wipe off any extra liquid from around the opening.
- Connect mouthpiece to cartridge.
How do I use the oil vaporizer pen?
Inhale from the mouthpiece for up to 6 seconds. That’s it! Our stylus style pens are buttonless vapes so you can have the highest ease of use possible.
If you have a button battery fast click the button 5 times to turn it on then push button to inhale. Rapid click the button 5 times to turn it off
Note: O2VAPE™ buttonless pens automatically time out after 6 seconds to prevent the liquid inside from overheating. It is also recommended that when the pen is not in use that it is stored in an upright position to keep wick saturated. This will allow for seamless use when swapping cartridges in and out.
How do the oil vaporizer pens actually work?
There is an air vent at the bottom of the pen that allows for air flow through the device. When inhaled air flow activates the atomizer, which is located at the bottom of the cartridge. Once the atomizer is activated it begins to heat up the liquid in the cartridge, turning it into vapor. The vapor then gets sent up into the mouthpiece to be enjoyed.
How does a convection vaporizer work?
Convection heating relies on the movement of hot air in and around the dry herbs. The air is used as a medium to heat up the botanicals, which then allows the vapor to be extracted. One of the benefits to the convection method is there is no direct contact to the heating element, allowing for even use of the herb.
How long will my battery last?
Batteries will last 1 to 2 years depending on usage.
How many recharges does the battery take?
How often do I need to replace my cartridges?
We recommend that the Plastic or Poly Carbonate cartridges be filled no more than 2 times. This will keep oil build up inside the cartridge to a minimum. The glass cartridges can be filled many times depending on the viscosity of your oils.
I am new to oil vaporizer pens. What are they?
Oil vaporizer pens or vape pens, are battery powered smoking devices that turn liquids and oils into vapor.
What are the benefits of using vaporizers?
Using a vaporizer reduces the exposure to toxins since the vapor that is emitted does not contain toxic chemicals like tar, benzene, toluene, naphthalene, and more.
O2VAPE™ pens are small and discreet, meaning they are small enough to fit into most pockets and bags.
Vaporizers give off little to no odor, and allow for the opportunity to vape inside without affecting the people around you.
Get the same sensation without the side effects of traditional burning or combustion smoking, which means no more yellow teeth, yellow nails, smelly clothes, or you smelling like an ashtray.
What is the Dryonic™ Vaporizer?
It is a battery powered dry herb convection vaporizer that offers users three variable temperature settings to allow for a unique vaping experience.
What kind of maintenance do I need to perform?
In order to keep your vape pen functioning correctly, we recommend that the Plastic or Polly Carbonate cartridges be refilled no more than 2 times. This will keep oil build up inside of the cartridge to a minimum. The glass cartridges can be filled many more times depending on the viscosity of your oils. Thick oils we recommend no more than 2 times as well.
It is also recommended that when storing extra cartridges or when the pen is not in use that they are stored in an upright position to keep wick saturated. This will allow for seamless use when swapping cartridges in and out.
What kinds of products can be used in the Dryonic™ Vaporizer?
This product is designed to only be used with dry herbs or botanicals. It is not compatible with essential oils, e-liquids, or wax products.
What type of liquid can be used with the pen?
The following liquids are compatible with O2VAPE™ Oil Vaporizer Pens:
- Essential oils
- Hookah oil
- Herbal extracts
Dry herbs and waxes are not compatible with our Oil Vaporizer Pens. If you are interested in dry herb vaping check out our Dryonic™ vaporizer.